IVF Treatment Center in Delhi
The infertility treatment Centre in Delhi defines infertility as an inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse In a natural conception, the fertilization occurs in fallopian tube when the couples have intercourse near the time of ovulation. However, pregnancy through IVF procedure by the best IVF treatment Clinic in Delhi takes place when the sperm and the egg are fertilized in a dish called "In Vitro" under the laboratory condition and the supervision of best IVF treatment in Delhi. The embryo is then transferred to the uterus for implantation and pregnancy happens.
When is this suggested?
- Male infertility due to low count or absence of sperm (azoospermia) or overall poor quality of sperm for any reason.
- Damaged fallopian tubes due to any reason (tuberculosis, endometriosis
- Endometriosis causing poor egg quality, impaired implantation and other issues
- Infertility including repeated failure of IUI and failure of other treatments for reasons unknown
- Advanced age, women over 40 where egg production is reduced. IVF is possible with self or donor eggs
- Need for surrogacy due to uterine or other medical problems
Apart from this, you can also be suggested to go for IVF treatment by the infertility treatment doctor in Delhi for pregnancy through surrogacy or if you want to have donor IVF program in case of single and same sex couples.
What is involved?
- Fertility Assessment and pathology work up
- Ovarian stimulation with injectable fertility drugs
- Final maturation of eggs with trigger injection of hormone hCG. Involves general anesthesia and a day at the clinic
- Sperm collection on the same day as egg collection. Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) if required by Andrologist
- In vitro Fertilization and embryo development
- Embryo implantation in uterus
- Pregnancy confirmation and follow up